Our 2019 Open Studios Tour will be held October, 2019
Fall is the time when Julian artists welcome carloads of guests into their studios and homes. Local art galleries put on special displays to showcase their inventories as well.
Paintings in oil, acrylic and watercolor, photography, glass art, multimedia creations, and jewelry will be featured. Again this year, studios will be giving many visitors local discount coupons. These can be used during your visit at Julian area merchants and restaurants!
Proceeds from the sale of event wristbands go the Julian Arts Guild, a nonprofit organization serving artists and the art community in the San Diego Backcountry.
Artist Studios These are the 2018 artists & galleries – 2019 to be posted
- Kiki Munshi – Oil Painting
- Jane Barnes – Watercolor painting
- Annie Dover – Oil painting
- Cindy Hedgecock – Photography
- Kevin Wixom – Photography
- Linda Pierson – Acrylic painting
- Rex Harrison – Watercolor painting
- Crow and Lilac Boutique / Sonja Kodimer – Oil Paintings, ceramics, handmade home & body products
- Weaving Works / Beryl Warnes – Weaving
- Mitchell Studio Gallery / Barbara Nigro, Mary Morgan – Glass sculptures, mixed media, jewelry
- Julian Arts Guild Gallery – media and artist list to come from Linda?
- Banner Queen Gallery / Dorothy Mushet – Watercolor Painting